Project 12 Easter Crafts for Children

See in this post that I have embellished a couple of trilby style hats with items from two separate Easter Bonnet decorating kits, plus I show a decorative box for the kitchen table, and a Bunny faced bag ideal for Easter egg hunting. All pieces are currently selling in Asda stores and none of the individual items shown in the pics amounts to any more than £1.50 which I think is really good value because the items can be reused next year. I just think these are lovely craft activities to do at home, or in groups this Easter. I hand stitched the embellishments onto the hats, but young children would need to use glue to attach pieces in the main, so you will need plenty of PVA glue to hand, and allow plenty of drying time for the best kind of success

A photo posted by Debra Hall (@picture_personal) on
HAPPY EASTER ☺

Comments

Popular Posts